Savant Home Control
Your Home Wakes With You.
The house warms before you rise, your favorite song fades in, and the shades go up to let in the morning light.
START YOUR DAY
Leave Home With Confidence.
The kids are on the bus and you have an early meeting—simply tap “Away” to turn off the lights and get out the door faster.
GET THINGS DONE
Control Your Home.
When tables get delivered for this weekend’s party, open your garage remotely and close it once everything’s been unloaded.
UNWIND AFTER WORK
Relax Your Mind.
Heat up the hot tub on your way home and take a quiet moment for yourself before entertaining at dinner.
DRESSED FOR DINNER
Set The Scene.
Dim the lights and cue up the perfect playlist—then call it “Dinner” and turn it into a scene you can activate with a touch as your guests are seated.
Listen To Your Favorite Music.
Keep the good times going. Fill your home with music to match the mood.
Your Whole Home Within Reach.
Curl up with your favorite show and activate the “Goodnight” scene using your voice to set the lights and thermostat from the comfort of bed.
- OFF WITH THE LIGHTS: Set your system to turn lights off in empty rooms.
- EFFICIENCY MADE EASY: Intelligent lighting helps you reduce your energy consumption.
- ILLUMINATION ON CUE: Integrated motion and pressure sensors trigger outdoor lighting.
- ON OR OFF FROM ANYWHERE: Adjust individual lights remotely if you leave home in a hurry.
- IT JUST FEELS RIGHT: Set specific temperatures in each room to keep the whole family happy.
- STAY COOL IN THE SHADE: Schedule your blinds to close mid-day and help keep the house cool.
- CUSTOMIZED CONSERVATION: Monitor your energy output and make adjustments to save money.
- STOCK UP ON SOLAR: If you’ve got excess solar energy, boost your A/C and save it for later.
- KEEP AN EYE ON THINGS: Monitor security cameras in any room, and outside the house, from anywhere.
- TAILOR YOUR NOTIFICATIONS: Your home will alert you if there’s something you should know.
- WHO’S THERE?: Use the intercom to speak to someone at the door, gate, or guesthouse.
- AWAY FOR THE WINTER: Prevent damage to your home and get notified if there’s water in the basement.
- STAY COMFORTABLE: Warm or cool the house before you get home and stay comfortable in any season.
- SET THE ALARM: Even if you leave in a hurry, you can still make sure your home is safe and secure.
- TURN THE LIGHTS OFF: Nagging feelings are a thing of the past—never wonder if you left the lights on again.
- COMING SOON: NOTIFICATIONS: Get personalized alerts through email or push notification if something is amiss.